Are you a health-conscious person who exercises regularly? Wanted a single device to help you stay on track with your health goals? The Fitbit fitness tracker, which is one of the most popular devices available, is the ideal tool for you. It features fitness watches and trackers that may provide you with the most up-to-date information about your health and body data via mobile devices like Android and iPhone.
However, like any other technological equipment, will occasionally fail. There are times when your Fitbit tracker will not sync with the Fitbit app on your Android phone or iPhone. And if that happens, you won’t be able to obtain real-time updates on your health data and won’t be able to detect what’s going on in your body right now. This article will walk you through the causes of the issue and provide solutions that may be able to help you fix it and go back to tracking your health updates and data.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF YOUR FITBIT FITNESS TRACKER’S SYNCING ERROR?
- There are several probable causes for the Fitbit device syncing error, and based on our study, the following are the most typical ones.
- Your device has an inconsistent Wi-Fi connection.
- Your Fitbit tracker communicates with the app via a broken Bluetooth connection.
- The operating system of the Fitbit has a minor flaw.
- Your Fitbit tracker is having trouble connecting to several devices at the same time,
HOW TO FIX FITBIT FITNESS APP NOT WORKING ISSUE ON ANDROID PHONES OR IPHONE
- Several solutions are provided below to assist you in resolving the typical syncing difficulty with your Fitbit fitness tracking device. Simply follow each of the procedures below to properly correct the error and restore accurate tracking of your health information.
Solution #1: Check your Fitbit Tracker’s battery life.
- Check your Fitbit tracker’s battery level and charge it if it is low.
Solutin#2: Check your Wi-Fi Connection
- Go to your device’s Wi-Fi settings and turn off the Wi-Fi for a few seconds.
- Restart your Fitbit app and turn it back on.
Solution #3: Double-check your Bluetooth connection.
- Navigate to your device’s Settings menu.
- Navigate to Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- You may also toggle the button between off and on.
Solution#4: Re-pair your Fitbit Tracker to your Mobile Phone
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Remove the Fitbit from the list of associated devices.
- Restart your computer.
- Return to the Bluetooth settings page.
- Reconnect your Fitbit tracker.
Solution #5: Sync manually with your Fitbit app
- Open the Fitbit application.
- Tap Account at the bottom.
- Choose your Fitbit device.
- Select Sync Now.
Solution#6: Force Close the App
- To begin, swipe up and hold from the bottom of your screen.
- Then, in the list of running apps, locate the Fitbit app and swipe up to close it.
- Select Apps & Notifications from the Settings menu.
- Look through all of the apps to find the Fitbit app.
- Select Force stop after tapping on it.
- After forcing the app to end, try opening it again to see whether it successfully syncs with your Fitbit device.
Solution #7: Update your Android or iOS Fitbit app.
- Open the AppStore or the Google Play Store.
- Select Manage Apps or Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Search for Fitbit. The search bar is also available.
- If there are any available updates, hit Update.
- Restart your computer.
Solution#8: Reinstall the Fitbit App
- Attempt to reinstall the Fitbit app on your iOS or Android smartphone. First, follow your device’s instructions to uninstall the current app.
- Look for the Fitbit app in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Select the Install option.
Solution #9: Turn on your Fitbit Tracker.
- Depending on the model, there are several ways to restart your Fitbit tracker.
- Some models require you to plug in the charging wire and press the tracker’s button.
- You can navigate to the Settings menu and restart the device on other models.
- Check your Fitbit tracker’s manual for advice on how to reboot it.
Conclusion: Like any other technological device, it can develop issues, so don’t be alarmed if you run into one. All of the possible solutions have already been revealed; all you have to do now is study everything and follow all of the procedures to fix your tracker app and stay inspired to keep fit.